About This Blog

Hello everyone who reads this blog or to those of you just checking in.  Thanks for reading and for leaving me suggestions and/or comments either here on the blog or at the email  cookingchiropractor@gmail.com. I love getting feedback and try to keep up with any questions or other inquires. I have had several people ask if there are more recipes to be had.  The short answer is YES!! There are plenty of recipes floating around.  I do post on other subjects to try and give people an inside eye on what is going on in health as well as nutrition with this blog as well as post recipes.  If you want to get more recipes please use the tab on the side bar to sign up for the e-updates.  I send out a new recipe about every 5-9 days and there are updates as to the whens and where's of the cooking classes where you can sample these tasty dishes :)  At the typical cooking class you will come away with at least 2 new recipes.  Anyways, the low down is

E-Updates = More recipes

1 comment:

  1. Which reminds me... a new recipe is coming out tomorrow! Just saying...

    ReplyDelete